Thursday, September 1, 2011

You've Got The Bite !

Tony Fathom, Aka Dj Skull Vomit, Eustachian,Singaya, Dr. Stutters and many more i can't remember right now. This guy is so great everything he touches in my opinion turns into gold. I love they way he incorporates various forms of music, whether it is metal,grindcore,dubstep,mash-up,trance or just noise. I first heard of Tony from the band Eustachian,John Roche and Tony comprise the band, I fell in love right away. I actually still own there first record on vinyl, Broken Teef which was a split with Vytear . That album owns, So brutal in every form. If you get a chance check out his youtube site, it's some funny shit http://www.youtube.com/user/TonyFathme. I really love this guys music and if you like unique music i suggest you check him out, you will be very surprised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment