Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sometimes It's Good To Have STD's

Saves The Day is a rock group from New Jersey that was formed back in 1994. I saw them before I even knew who they were back in junior high. I was at a Blink 182 concert, I know don't laugh.  But I remembered that they put on a great show. It was until Stay What You Are came out that I really began listening to them. I fell in love with band right off the bat. Chris Conely the lead singer/guitarist, his  lyrics are so heart felt and genuine I can't begin to tell you how much i relate to him. Sometimes he steals the words right out of my mouth. Saves The Day, has always been a day I go to when I am down. When ever I am having trouble with my life I can always count on STD to brighten my day. All of their albums are fantastic, I really relate to Stay What You Are, it is definitively part of my teenage youth. I remember Anthony and I playing At your Funeral when we were younger. So anyway enjoy this tune and pick up Stay What You Are if you get a chance, you will love it ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment