Monday, September 5, 2011

The Robots Are Taking Over....

Free The Robots, aka Chris Alfro. This guy is a very talented individual, I first heard of him when I was at a concert for The Glitch Mob, which we will be talking about on a later day. I was at this concert with Kelly, and we were so excited, it was a great concert at the Catalyst. So Free The Robots opened for them, and he was so interesting to watch. He had a Akai Mpc, and he was beat juggling on the fly, he didn't stop until the concert was over. It takes so much skill, to do something like that as well as he did. I ended picking up some merch , I picked up a shirt and a CD of his. His music style is crossed between hip-hop and jazz electronica, and hip-hop to me has to be really good for me to like it. anyway i thought I would pass on this artist, he deserves a lot more recognition that he gets !

No comments:

Post a Comment