Saturday, September 17, 2011

Twice In One Day...Must Be A Sign !

Yesterday I took up to Santa Monica to go visit a friend, ended up having one of the best times this year. She has always held a special place in my heart and always will for that matter. I love this girl with all my heart and she invokes a special spark in my life, I couldn't tell you what I would do with out her in my life. You know those certain people who make you want to strive to be better in life, they allow you to see the bigger picture in the end. She is one of those people to me, I am so grateful she is in my life today, I would do anything for her. Anyway enough talk about that, this is suppose to be a blog about music, so I heard this song yesterday for the first time called "Little Lion Man," by a band called Mumford And Sons. I do not know anything about this band, just that I really love this song and the lyrics. I was sitting in her living room yesterday when it came on Pandora and she began singing the lyrics, which I have always adored the way she sings to me. I was surprised because it takes a lot for me to like a song, I am the biggest music snob you have ever met. Besides the point I just really enjoyed the song, and on the way back home in the car I heard the same song on the radio, I found my self in traffic blaring my stereo and singing along I must have really looked like a fool at the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment