Friday, September 30, 2011

I Hope Things Work Out ....

Today's blog entry is a wish I have been thinking about for the last couple days now. I have the chance to go see Inara George the lead singer of The Bird And The Bee with a certain someone in November at the Getty. The show is completely free and she is playing with Van Dyke Parks a really famous composer. I told you already how much The Bird And The Bee means to me and her, so I am so nervous for some reason. I am waiting with anticipation so badly for Oct 20th to roll around so I can get tickets because they go fast. I think sharing this concert with her would be such a great experience, seeing how this singer is her favorite all time singer and there really our songs. I just recently found out Inara had a solo project and was so amazed on how good it was, surely she has an amazing voice, but the songs are really beautiful and similar to how I have been feeling lately. Anyway I hope this all works out because it would mean a lot to me, and I feel like we deserve this time together. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment