Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Concert Edtion ( The Revolution )

Last night I had the privilege to go see one of my favorite bands The Chariot, let me begin by telling you these guys are fucking crazy. I have never in my life ever seen a more chaotic stage presence in my whole life. I have seen these guys once before when they open up for Poison The Well back in the day, they were crazy that night and even crazier tonight. There was these rafters above the stage that went around the whole room and the guitarist Stephan Harris went up there and began to play his guitar, the lead singer Josh Scogin did the same crawling on the amps and speakers. He started the concert by saying ," This stage is your stage, these songs are your songs, if you know the words sing along, if you don't make up your own." Classic ! I have always loved Josh's vocals from Norma Jean, and The Chariot has their own sound and great fighting style. Between the endless stage jumpers and screaming vocals, I caught the bassist guitar and sang back up vocals with some kids in the crowd. I had one of the best night I have ever had, I think these guys are my favorite band to see live. My friend Bryant and I had a chance to meet the two guitarist and the drummer, very humble people and we learned they will be coming back in November ! You can bet I'll be there front row again !

No comments:

Post a Comment