Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Song That Makes Me Remember The Things I Forgot ....

The truth is I know nothing about the band that I am sharing today. I bet you could see this one coming a mile away huh? Anyway This song is near and dear to me because she used to sing it to me in the car in Washington all the time. Did I ever tell you she has a voice like an angel,? I am just letting you know she is my favorite singer by far. Every time I hear her voice it's like my heart begins to melt and i get all warm and nervous inside. The band I am sharing today is called Hot Club Of Cow town, strange name right ? Any who this song called " Forget Me Nots." This song reminds me of endless days with my true love, when she was in a good mood she would sing this to me, I remember the first time I heard it she told me the story that went along with it. Her mother and her drove from Traverse City Michigan all the way to Anacortes Washington. She sang the song all the way to Anacortes I guess. I would have loved to be there in the car with her, she and I are great car buddies, I really miss that about us. Maybe one of these days I'll show up and bring her some Tabbouleh and sweep her off her feet and take her on a road trip with me . Enjoy this lovely song !

No comments:

Post a Comment