Saturday, September 24, 2011

All Is Full Of Love

Today's blog entry comes from Iceland, Her unique voice can be heard all over the word. Bjork is an angel in my eyes. I don't know her personally but I imagine that is what angels sound like. I have been a big fan of hers since I was very young, I have watched her come into her own over the years. I always appreciate the way she does what she wants electronically and lyrically, she isn't afraid to think outside of the box which is really cool. I have always wanted to see her live, I heard it is a most beautiful experience. Death Cab For Cutie's Front man Ben Gibbard, like to cover her songs and really does it well. Bjork also makes me think of my love. Her lyrics make you think of how important it is to have someone special in your life. I connect on so many different levels with her songs. All Is Full Of Love has to be my favorite song and music video by far, it really makes me look at myself and where I'd love to be someday with YOU. Hopefully you got that, anyway enjoy this amazing video and song . I truly believe this concept, that all is full of love you just need to know where to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment