Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1 2 3 4 Got Me Started

Today's journal entry will focus on a special lady with a beautiful voice, Leslie Feist or as many of you know her as just plain Feist. She has one of the most unique and extraordinary voices I have ever heard.  She is a Canadian singer/songwriter who was originally in the band Broken Social Scene.  I have been a big fan of both projects, I found I lean more toward Feist, but who really cares. Her vocals and chord progressions just fit so well together it's like something truly beautiful to be heard. I feel in love with her cd The Reminder when I heard a remix done by Chromeo, I actually discovered both bands at the same time so that was a bonus. I would love to some day be able to sit down with Kelly again and listen to this album. For now ill just put it on repeat for a week or two. Enjoy who ever is listening out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment