Monday, September 12, 2011

Long Name, But Great Song

Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros.... So here's the thing, I know absolutely nothing about this band, so I am going to give you some info from wikipedia. So the lead singer is named Alex Ebert, form the band Ima Robot? anyway they are a fairly new band, their first release was in 2009 and album called "Up From Below." So why am I writing about them? Because yesterday I was in the car and heard this song called "Home," on the radio and simply loved it. The lyrics are pretty intense and meaningful. The whole reason I am mentioning it is because it reminded me of Kelly a lot. There is a line that says "home is where where ever I am with you." This really got me to thinking, I miss her dearly and I am sure that it's the last thing anyone wants to hear but bare with me it's my blog! I feel at home when I am with her, in her arms that I miss so dearly everyday. We lived together for a short period of time, and I really took her for granted and I get to live with that everyday.So if you like folky songs with mushy lyrics grab your girl and listen up !

No comments:

Post a Comment