Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Strange Name....

So I really like this band, but I really hate their new stuff so ill make this kinda brief. Coheed And Cambria is a New York band I guess that started way back in 1995. Claudio Sanchez the lead singer of this operation has the most interesting vocal range. He makes singing high notes for tenors look easy. So after In Keeping Secrets Of The Silent Earth:3 i lost interest in these guys, they were like every other band in my opinion. I never was a die hard fan for these guys but i thought what they were doing at the time was really cool, they also map each album out to be a story. There albums can also be found in comics,so you can see they got too big for their britches.And to top it all off Claudio kicked out the original members of the band so they basically suck now. Anyway if you like high vocals and singing along with catchy tunes,check these guys out !

No comments:

Post a Comment