Sunday, September 18, 2011

Going Solo At Work !

Colin Hay is a Scottish Australian Singer and Song writer, he was most famous for being the lead singer in the band Men At Work. The song I have chose today is a very emotional song for me, I first heard it on the Garden State soundtrack, which if you haven't heard you should check it out, one of the best soundtracks  I have heard in a long time.This song really explains the way I feel today, She has been running through my head all day and I can't seem to shake it, let me make that clear.... I don't want to shake it. When someone like her makes you feel as if the world stops on it's axis when we kiss, why would you ever want to stop that beautiful feeling. I first heard Men At Work at my first job, my former boss was a big fan and played their first cd for years on rotation, so it's safe to say i never have to hear I come from a land down under ever again. But this song really describes the way I have been feeling lately, It's safe to say she is that special somebody out there that was made for me, every crack and crevice fits perfectly. I believe that true love does exist and she is my soul mate, I can't explain it , I just know she is the right one for me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment