Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Party Monster

Andrew W. K. is a great man, I can't say enough about this guy. Simply because he creates all of his own songs and writes them and they all sound the same ! His first album Get Wet came out in 2001, it wasn't until my friend Tony convinced me that his music was good I gave him a listen too. I mean seriously how can't you love music that is all about partying or killing people ? So I image this music was very popular in college, but who am I to judge.He is also a self help and motivational speaker, I would so go to one of his conferences. He also wrote his own book, basically he can do anything he puts his mind too. I really like his attitude toward life and some day I hope to acquire some of his traits . So get out there and party hard .

No comments:

Post a Comment