Thursday, September 15, 2011

You Still Hurt Me...

I just got done going over an extensive list I just made which deals with what I would like in a woman. Upon doing so I found my self listening to a folk singer that I haven't listen too in a long time due to the fact it was a singer/songwriter I shared with a special someone a couple years ago. I was listening to William Fitzsimmons a genius when it comes to writing really sad love songs, I am not kidding you this guy will make you cry at the end of one of his songs I promise you this. I first heard of him after Kelly and I broke up, and all I could do for the longest time was listen to him and salk over this empty feeling I had in my chest. I clung to his words and poured my heart out while listening to his sad sad lyrics. I eventually sent Kelly the cd and we both had a couple of moments together with his music. William is from Illinois and released his first cd in 2005. He has a huge beard and shares similar traits to iron and wine, they kinda look alike as well... go figure ! Anyway I was compiling this list and was reminiscing  on all of the stupid things I have done over the years, and became fairly depressed in wishing she could only see me for who I trying to become now. I hurt our love beyond words I just wish we could work it out some how some day! <3 and I am so SORRY for that .............

No comments:

Post a Comment