Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Good Kind Of Mob...


I am talking about The Glitch Mob of course, one of my favorite electronic groups. The group is comprised of three very talented individuals such as edIT, Boreta and Ooah, it was a originally a four piece that included Kraddy as well. I have followed these guys for along time now, ever since I got into electronic music. I first heard edIT and them found out her was in the group. They call them selves crowd slayers which I always thought was really cool. I had a chance to see these guys in Santa Cruz California last year with Kelly a couple days before my birthday. We had a really good time, we got down on the floor when they played and danced a lot which was really fun. They put on a great live performance, because they play with touch screen drum sets and sound manipulators. They used to only remix popular club music, but they have really come into their own.Currently they are in the studio making a new album which I am really excited about. Hope to see them again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment