Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Need This Virus !

Ebola... A pseudonym  for Ben Hudson . The greatest DJ/Produced/Sound engineer and the Co-producer of Wrong Music, A great net label which releases some really good breakcore music along with others, and to top it all off most of the material is free! Anyway Ben's music varies between grimme/Dub/breakcore, the fundamentals to any great breakfast of champions. I simply love his style, splicing really great sound clips from chezzy horror flick, and a rhythm that no one eles is making today. I first heard of Ebola through a friends page on myspace, and that's all it took for me to fall in love. It was a song off of his Predator ep, that really got to me. I happen to be a big fan of Schwarzenegger, and to find two things I love like breakcore/gabba with predator sound clips, well just call me a happy guy! Ben is currently busy with a side project called Baconhead, which features Autobee and his self. The side project is a mash up between chiptune music and grimme dubstep. How you check out this artist and his side project !

No comments:

Post a Comment