Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Movement

Refused, the greatest hardcore punk band to ever live . These guys are serious about what they do, unfortunately they are no longer together. They formed the band back in 1991, in Sweden of all places ! The Shape Of Punk To Come was voted #13 most influential albums of all time. Refused sounds like your head is about to explode and you can't put out the fire in my opinion. Growing up in a fucked up family life, i turned to harder music to release more of my anger and aggression, these guys came in handy on more than one occasion. I remember the first time I ever heard them, I was watching 120 minutes one night with my brother, and the video for "New Noise" came on. Holy shit we both looked at each other with amazement and got to nearest record store the following day.So get with the program and pick up this album or else the movement will pass you by !

No comments:

Post a Comment