Friday, August 19, 2011

A Bong Hit With Satan !

Electric Wizard the greatest stoner metal i have ever heard ! These guys are one of the coolest bands i have came across, I actually was turned on them by my friend Anth. These Guys formed back in 1993 in England. I really can't tell you all that much about these guys other than i really like them. What i can tell you are some great stories I have associated with this band.Anyway back in the day when i smoked a lot of pot, I would smoke with a couple of guys I went to school with down the street from my house. I remember My friend Eric just got a new grinder so we were testing it out, I slipped on Electric Wizard as we were doing our ritual, both of my friends Eric and Ben really liked it. So me being me I told them about how the guys from Electric Wizard are pot smoking Satanist.... wait what ? Turn that shit off said Ben ! Not knowing these Christian boys didn't care for Satan, but were perfectly ok with smoking my medical grade ganja ! Go figure right ?  So anyway that's my story and I am sticking to it , If you want to know more about EW, visit my friends blog http://whatanthonyhasbeenlisteningto.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment