Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Greeting's From Triangle-Earth


Look it's a bird it's a plane ! Nope just my favorite artist ever, Otto Von Schirach . How do you describe the UN-describable ? Otto is know for his crazy antics and show presence. He currently resides in Miami Florida, I can't say enough about him. He is truly a diamond in the ruff, Otto allowed me to look at music in a entirely new way. Music is not only sound, the magic of vibration to travels through space and time ! The first time I saw OVS, was at a Skinny Puppy concert. He was one of the opening acts. He came out on stage with inflated breasts and a Pinocchio nose chanting some demonic ritual at the crowd. I fell in love with his music that night, and he actually inspired me to make my own music.  I had a chance to meet him personally, back when i was in college. I went to one of his shows in Detroit. Which happened to be a funeral rave, not knowing it at the time my friends and I dressed up in some pretty wacky costumes. My brother Tradd, created a helmet for him we called it the Poop Plug Processor , because it was a helmet made of what looked like shit. Anyway if that doesn't sound weird enough i had a lot of fun meeting my idol that night. So here he is i hope you enjoy him as much as i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment