Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Good Old Days...

This session is kinda a two part-er so bare with me. Today I was listening to one of my favorite songs and it got me thinking about how much I miss this particular CD. The Cd's name is The Home Series (Vol. V), it shares two of my favorite artist Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie and Andre Kenny the Lead Singer For The American Analog Set. This split ep was released in 2004 and has eight of the best songs I have ever heard. Both Ben and Andrew covered each others songs plus there are some originals on there as well. When I first got this CD, I played the shit out of it, soon there after my friend Anthony and I began covering most of the songs. We had so much fun harmonizing together and creating music we both really enjoyed. Just a little hint to you guys out there, Girls love it when you sing to them, these songs are fairly easy to learn, I suggest you give it a go. Anyway if you ever see this CD in a store do your self a favor and pick it up, I promise you it wont disappoint .

No comments:

Post a Comment