Saturday, August 13, 2011

Even Deeper...

Nine Inch Nails, is by far one of the best bands out there. Their one of those bands to me, that I never get tired of. Trent Reznor the front man for this industrial master piece, started this project in 1988 in Cleveland Ohio. NiN made industrial music more acceptable to many listeners. You could say they popularized it in a way, even though there are so many bands that started this movement far before  NiN . Trent has a way of gettting under your skin, placing you in the emptiness of your soul, at least that's what they do for me. NiN has recorded eight studio albums over the years, and a hand full of ep's . Instead of calling them CD's Trent refers them ass halo's, which I always thought was interesting. Once again my brother Tradd, turned me on to this band. I remember the first time  I heard them, Tradd was lifting weight's and reciting anatomy vocabulary for school. NiN has helped me get through some very tough times in my life. They take me to a place I need to go to sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment