Saturday, August 6, 2011

Opening up

Today was something special, i found myself revisiting one group who always seemed to express how I felt at that particular time. Death Cab For Cutie  (DCFC), was a little indie band that got their started in Bellingham, Washington in 1997. I used to live in Anacortes, Washington , which was only a half hour away. Anyways... Ben Gibbard the lead singer has a way of stringing words together, that make since in many situations. Whether it be a relationship that just ended, or one that just began, he always seems to make me wonder, is this song about me ? Of course it isn't but, I'd like to think so! Ben also had a side project named All-Time Quarterback. So right now I am going over many of their songs that hit close to home. I remember the first time I saw DCFC, it was at my best friend Anthony's sister's college, They were touring on The Photo Album. It was quiet a show. This was before  in my opinion they became Too big as a band. But enough said i hope you enjoy the song .... 20th Century Towers  

No comments:

Post a Comment