Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let Me See Those W's

Weezer is such a great band, i grew up listening to them in junior high. They have always been one of those bands that are so nostalgic and filled with great memories. I remember I picked up the blue album one day at a K-mart, and just fell in love with every song on the album.I always thought it was funny that every song they have, you can bet that you will probably hear a guitar solo in there somewhere. Pinkerton has to be my favorite album for sure, my friend Clayton and I seem to share the same view if I am not mistaken. There is something about River's lyrics that make sense and seem to put a smile on your face no matter what. I remember listening to these guys a lot with my friends, i could probably still remember all of the lyrics.   

No comments:

Post a Comment