Thursday, August 11, 2011

On Repeat...

Crosses(ttt)... This is a fairly new side project from Deftones front man Chino Moreno. I don't know much about this project, other than it envolves Chino  Shaun Lopez, guitarist from Far and Scott Chuck. This side project is really good, pretty much anything chino does is great. Teamsleep has been on out of the picture for far to long if you ask me. But this side project is kind similar, very soothing and dynamically very powerful. I just came upon this band the other day, but i have been listening to it a lot lately. I found the lyrics to be very similar to the situation I am in right now, with a love interest of mine <3. Also this five song ep is free right now, so go out there and grab it.http://www.killyourstereo.com/news/10903/crosses-offer-free-downloadable-digital-ep/ . Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment