Friday, August 26, 2011

Blonde Or Redhead ?

Blonde Redhead is a melodic rock trio originally from  New York, they formed a band in 1993. Kazu Makino and Simmon and Amedeo Pace compose what is today known as Blonde Redhead. I can't tell you much about these guys other than I really like their sound, have always liked it since high school. Both Markino and Simmon take turns singing , and their vocal styles are really unusual, especially her's a very airy smooth vocal style. I first heard this band, in my friends room back in high school, i was listening to a song called " In Particular." On their CD "Misery Is A Butterfly," each song is part of a story, which I thought was really interesting. These guys helped me through a really difficult time in my life, when your having a bad day I suggest putting on one of their CD's. I tend to listen to more depressing music when I am in a funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment