Sunday, August 21, 2011

Three As One...

The Beastie Boys, have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. Before there was CD's or Ipod's, there was a little thing called tapes, I used to own all of the B-Boys material on tapes super retro ! Anyway the B-Boys are composed of three intelligent  MC's  Mike D, MCA and Ad-Rock. These guys in my started out as a hardcore punk back in 1979, before they were known as a hip-hop group. They still occasionally play punk, but they are mostly known for there lounge/jazz. I think it's important for a artist to be able to play a instrument as well as write their own music. You must give respect for these three, they always put a smile on my face no matter what mood I am in at the time. I will always remember my childhood and the times associated with the B-Boys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment