Sunday, August 7, 2011

Can You Still Feel The Butterflies ?

(Jew), Or Jimmy Eat World ! This Band is simply amazing. The CD Clarity is absolutely in my top ten CD's that i would take to the moon! We all have those lists right? I remember the first time i heard JEW, it was on a bus ride to junior high. My friend Nick Polarski had a CD player and he shared them with me on the back of the best. I believe it was, "Lucky Denver Mint," I fell in love right then and there. Jim Adkins has an amazing way of splicing drunken nights and emotions into a great story. So Jew, formed in 1993 and they have been writing music ever since. They are also one of those bands that have been through a lot of bullshit with their record label, but came out on top ! I have a chance to see them next week, which I am very excited about, due to the fact I have never seen them, and have always wanted to. I share a common interest with my best friend Anthony Riskey, we have performed "A Sunday," on many occasions. Anyway.... This one is for you Anth.

2 comments: