Saturday, October 8, 2011

She Had Me At The First Track...

Lykke Li is an amazing artist, she does something to lyrics that just makes me melt and fall in love all over again. I first heard of her when my friend Joel turned me on to Kleerup and then shortly after burned me a copy of Youth Novels. I really fell in love with the track Wait Until We Bleed, that is on Kleerup's cd, I remember playing that song over and over again. I really connect with the lyrics to that particular song because it is about drinking and loosing something. We drink that fatal drop then then fall apart in parts, this reminds me of the situation I was in not to long ago with someone very dear to me. I fucked up, because I have a drinking problem, but I a, proud to say that I have changed my ways and I am coming up on five months next week! It's hard to think that something like a drink can ruin your life and break the bonds of love . <3 I can only work on this thing called life one day at a time and hope that one day she will have me as her man .

No comments:

Post a Comment