Sunday, October 9, 2011

Two Is Enough For Me ....

Last night I wen to go see The Album Leaf in concert, and just managed to catch the opening bands, one of which was named Writer. There are two guys in the band Andy and James Ralph and they of course happen to be brothers. They are a simple duo, but bring a really big rough and loud sound to the stage, it might have been because I was standing directly in front of the speakers ! I had a chance to talk to Andy after the concert, really nice guy, I picked up their 7inch and a shirt to support the band. They are from San Diego, which means I hope to be seeing more of them. I liked them better than The Album Leaf to be honest, they really rocked out. I believe he sang with a tremolo pedal the whole time, I thought it was kinda in genius. Check these guys out support them, sign up to their mailing list and get a free cd !http://writertheband.com/news.php

No comments:

Post a Comment