Sunday, October 2, 2011

Senseless Mindless Indulgence... You know What I am Talking About !

I really can't believe it has taken me this long to write about these guy, in my top ten favorite bands of all time. I have seen these guys five times in concert, kissed Jimmy Urine and stole part of his shirt once. I have always loved these guys since I was introduced to them back in high school. I have been a die hard fan for years know, love all of MSI's music and their side project The Left Rights which I will be writing about very soon. I actually saw them one devil's night when I had pneumonia which really sucked. MSI is comprised of four individuals Jimmy Urine vocals, Steve Right? guitar, Kitty drums and LynZ bass. Jimmy also does all of the programming for the songs which is my favorite part about the band. Their music doesn't sound like anything out there today, very fasted paced and cracked out electronically. If you don't know about these guys get with the fucking program, and if you ever see them in concert be aware it is going to be one of the best stage shows ever, Jimmy never stops moving .

No comments:

Post a Comment