Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Greatest Industrial Movement ....

Skinny Puppy is one of those bands that for me started my love for a whole genre of music. I simply Love this band, I have seen them on numerous occasions and plan on seeing them on their next tour which should be pretty soon here! To me their are only two real main members left of Skinny Puppy they are cEvin Key and Nivek Ogre. cEvin does the programming and keys for the band, while Ogre does the vocals and an amazing stage show. I have never seen a live show like a Skinny Puppy Show, it is something truly amazing. I actually saw my favorite artist Otto Von Schirach at a Skinny Puppy show for the first time. Very dark electro industrial music, they are actually known for starting that whole genre in my book, but I think that is a fact. If you ever get a chance to see these guys do so, and be ready for a very strange adventure !

No comments:

Post a Comment