Thursday, October 13, 2011

There Is Nothing Punk About You !


I am of course talking about Daft Punk, the greatest DJ duo I have ever heard in my life. These two really know how to make me dance. I have been a big fan since I was in junior high, these two french men have been making music for a long time, they became popular in 1993 when the release of Homework came out. I remember my first vinyl dust mats said Daft Punk on them, and that was before I even knew who they were. I would have to say that Discovery is my all time favorite album, all of those songs on that album are really classic. I also like the fact these two never show their faces, they play their live shows with robot helmets on, which I think is classic.It's kind of a guessing game, their are some earlier photos of them, but seeing how they never show what they look like, I think it is one of the worlds best selling points. Anyway really love these two, wanted to be them for Halloween this year, but the helmet is like $1,500 dollars, so I think I'll just make one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment