Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wookie Power

I am of course talking about Baconhead, and side project that includes Ben Hudson from Ebola and Autobee they started this band back in 2009 and have been releasing some really heavy tracks. I love anything Ben does to be honest he is probably my second favorite artist. Baconhead is a cross between video game chip-tunes and at times heavy dubstep. Someday I hope to be as good as Ben at what he does, he seems to find the greatest little tweaks and glitches to add to his songs which make them all worth while. Hopefully I will have enough money in the next couple weeks to pick up their new ep that just dropped, but for now I have rocking wookies to enjoy in the mean time. Not that this has anything to do with music or Baconhead, but I have been sober for five months today and I am pretty damn proud about that !

No comments:

Post a Comment