Monday, October 24, 2011

My Personal Savior...

I can connect with David Bazan on every level ,he is starting to be one of my favorite artist right now in this time in my life. Between his words with god, relationships, love and drinking, i have found my self clinging on every word he sings, or as he says " I can't speak it like I sing it ." I have loved Pedro the lion for many years and The Headphones, and just recently I have been listening to a lot of his of David's solo stuff. David speaks his my mind the way I do, not afraid to lay it out on the table and show his true side for what it's worth. I have come to very difficult turn in my life right now, where I am in a bit of a rut, things have been hunky dory the last couple months but something has happened this last week. I understand I am not in control of people, places or things, but don't we all want to be able to make changes in that department? Anyway I have been listen to David a lot this week, to ease the stress of my life and fill the void of love or the lack of it. I am a hopeless romantic and it's really hard not to care about you when my heart is singing only your name. I feel almost sick with sadness someways  wishing you might just tell me you love me and find your way back into these arms of mine you once called home.Meet me half way please cause it's getting harder for me. Anyway Dec 9th he will be playing close to me so I am going to get tickets here soon, only wish you might come with me and experience the words of a man who is helping me out along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment