Friday, October 14, 2011

Tone Def ...

Deftones is one of those bands that you grow up with and they never seem to get old. I have been listening to these guys since I was in grade school. I have seen them on many occasions, and also caught Abe's drum stick at a concert. I used to work with this guy named Tony, and his favorite band was Deftones, I mean die heart fan. We used to go to shows together and listen to them at work, that never got old. Chino Moreno is the singer of Deftones and has many side projects, including Teamsleep, Crosses. He has a really unique voices, I have ever heard. He can go from a soft whisper , to a intense squeal.Deftones was formed back in 1988, in Sacramento California. The bassist for Deftones is named Chi, and he was hit by a drunk driver a couple years back and is currently in a coma. I pray him, and the band because that is some sad shit, and he was a really down to earth kind of guy. Anyway I love Deftones and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment