Monday, October 17, 2011

Atmosphere Is A Ten Letter Word

Now I am not one for hip-hop, but I can make some exceptions. I love Atmosphere, Slug the leader, is one of the most cunning lyrical master minds I have had the chance to hear. See what really turns me off to hip hop or rap for that matter is the way they talk about cash money and hoes... Okay whats new? Slug doesn't go there, he  talking about really shit, that makes sense, and furthermore its like his diction is perfect. My friend Anthony and I used to be really in to these guys and memorized the lyrics to God Loves Ugly. I love his beats , they are so unique and raw , I had a chance to see him perform at warped tour when I younger, but I really didn't know who I was seeing at the time, this was before he got popular. anyway if you like good hip-hop that isn't commercial check this out .

No comments:

Post a Comment