Friday, November 11, 2011

Pick Up Your Feet....

Hey guess what it's been awhile, I have been super busy moving into this new house and life has just been a complete fucking mess lately. I have seriously one of the hardest months of my life not only with the move but other things not to be mentioned at this time, but anyway... today is a great day ... and why might you ask? It's six months sober and the first day I have felt happy in a couple weeks so yeah for that. Score one for the team. I have been listening to lots of angry get up and kill music lately, so I wont bore you with that. But I did find a gem the other day by the name of Cryptex. A 17yr old fucking genius in my book, do you like glitch music as much as me ? Well I didn't think so, this kid has got a very talented gift by combining Glitch and really great dance together. Something I my self have been working on for a very long time and I am 24. That is neither here nor there, the point is this guy has a gift and you should check him out. Good to be sober , and deal with life on life's terms today, no longer do I run to a bottle when things go south.

No comments:

Post a Comment