Sunday, November 20, 2011

Up With The Sun Rise And Down When The Works Been Done...

I woke up fairly early today like 6:00 am couldn't sleep at all last night, still haven't been to bed it feels. So I woke up this morning and surfed the inter web for some new music. I came across a very lovely singer named Gia Margaret who has covered some really great songs. I came across her cover of Pedro The Lion's The Longer I Lay Here. If  get a chance check out her website http://giamargaret.com/. she was nice enough to send me a copy of her songs, so I have been listening to them all this morning, being put in a good mood first thing this morning was a great way to start the day. She sounds similar to Inara George in my opinion and that's always a plus. So I am putting up two of her songs because I really enjoyed both of them. Cleaning house today, then work till close again. It was nice to hear from you last night, in this month of being thankful, I found my self being very thankful for having a beautiful kind hearted soul like you in my life. Like I said I don't know where I would be without you in my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment