Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is Love An Infection Or Is It A Sick Addiction ?

This is a lyric from today's song, by Rx Bandits . I have always liked this song because it makes you think if we can actually be addicted to love and if so is too much a bad thing. I don't particularly think that it is a bad thing, I think the feel that is incorporated with love is very good actually. I know love releases endorphins and that's a kind of high but, never to the levels of drugs. I have been battling these feels of love for awhile now, apparently it's not time for that in my life right now, so I choose to accept that. But it doesn't change the way I actually feel, I am very distrout and have been thinking of her for days now, can't sleep and it's hard to do much of anything else. Can't help it, I am a hopeless romantic and have too much love to give. Anyway maybe you can help me out by letting me know what you think, disease or addiction ?

No comments:

Post a Comment