Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kiss OFF !

I hope you know this will go down on your permit record! You kinda woke me up this morning , but it's fine because it was your voice I woke up with . I wish I could really wake up next to you, but that's another story. Today I am feeling the vibe, a really good mood has swept over me. I hear from what you are trying to get across that being sad and such isn't very attractive, so I am trying something different. I know that the choice you made is the right one, things will get better in time, and you will feel a great relieve of stress gone when it's all said and done. It's hard to make decisions like that, and your such a nice person you are always thinking of everyone else around you. You need to do this for you, and you will find that in time things will be dramatically better.  I love you kiddo and we are all working here, maybe when things slow down a bit we can get together and share a thing or two ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment