Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Your Song Lingers On

Today was a very strange day, let me break it down for you. Woke up and got to work a little early so I sat and had a smoke, and there it was. Inara George playing over head, I thought to myself come on really? Why is it that she still lingers where ever I go. So I was a little freaked out by that . I went on my lunch break at 10 today , and someone had left a book sitting on the counter that dealt with love and astronomical signs. I opened it and I found myself on a page that said Gemini and Pisces , I was a little taken back. I spent the rest of my lunch reading up on our signs, pretty interesting stuff. Anyway I don't have a song to go along with today subject, I just had a really strange day. So anyway I will pick a dashboard confessional song, because I am feeling sentimental today.

No comments:

Post a Comment