Friday, November 25, 2011

Overdue

I had a good talking to last night by the love of my life. It's time to pick up the boot straps and get going on this thing called life. It's so easy for an outside influence to tell you how things should be, but when your in a rut what do you do ? It's hard to break free from certain traits sometimes, it's hard enough to feel the pain of love sober. Sometimes I feel like if we could just work together maybe things wouldn't be so hard. I mean I hear your lonely, and you hear I am lonely, it seems simple right? But I see the scar tissue hasn't began to heal. So I am going to do my best to put a hop in my step today and this day forward. It's hard when all I want to do is hold you tightly and embrace your smell, taste and joy in my life. I've loved you for so long, and nothing can change this place called home in my heart you have managed to make. I love you dearly and think of you every second of my day. I want us to be one again, and these things take time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment