Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Somthing's Will End

I have listening to a lot of music lately that just makes me kinda sad at the end of the day. I really wish I could just find a happy medium something that isn't about things that remind me of certain situations. But really I would say most songs deal with that four letter word we know so well. I have been listening to a lot of Elliot Smith lately, as we all know he has a very depressing story. To stab your self in the heart, to end your life because you didn't want to feel anymore? I always thought that was a bold move on his part, to think he must have felt every living moment before his life gave out. Anyway Elliot Smith's self titled CD has always been a favorite of mine, even though most the songs a sad and melancholy, I still enjoy his story played over my speakers. Things are getting better, I think at least that's what I keep telling my self . I have had alot going on lately and really know one to talk to about it. I feel as if I am in the state between two points and I can't reach my destination. Hopefully I wrote down the directions somewhere. This isn't a cry for help at any measure, I have just felt like I am in a stand still these last couples weeks .

No comments:

Post a Comment