Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Knew You Knew I Liked You...

Today I was in a car thinking of a band and couldn't remember the name of them until it hit me slowly. The Faint miss these guys a lot. A kind of mix between electro and pop, we can call it snyth pop. Anyway I used to really like these guys back in high school. I remember I dated this girl who loved them, and she actually got me into them. Today started off painful, as of yesterday I got some ink at a Tattoo convention, so I am a little sore. I am in a better mood than I have been in , which is always a better sign. I went to a Skinny puppy show, where the guitarist of the faint played a solo gig, it was electro metal and he was so good. I had a chance to meet him after his set, really nice guy and respectful. When I hear these guys I can only think about my friend Morganne and how we used to dance to them at parties together. Anyway life can only go one way from here, and I like that feeling . Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment