Saturday, November 26, 2011

Your Ghost Still Lingers


Sometimes I wake up and roll over and I can feel you next to me. It's weird I came across a girl today working at Urban Outfitters who smelled like you . Smiled slightly and thought about how you might sleep with my shirt on. I'd like to think that one day we will share the same bed again. I miss the warmth of our bed, tangled in the sheets, I could have slept all day with you in that bed. Windows open in the summer time, while the neighbors listened to us make love. These are memories I cherish, memories that gets me by in hard times. Things are looking up, today I lead another meeting and I had a lot of insight with my share.  I came to the conclusion that as we work independently, if we want it bad enough things will work out. I believe in my heart and how strong it strives for you. For you to ask me can I see my self just being with you for the rest of my life, I chuckled at that question. Of course are you crazy? I don't think you are but, if you didn't get the memo .... I love you and only you, Kiddo !

No comments:

Post a Comment