Friday, December 2, 2011

She Opened My Eyes.....

Today was another day in the pits of the daily routine. I found my self gazing into the sun as it set today, only to find out you were doing the same. It's nice to have a certain someone in your life to allow you to appreciate the smaller things that life gives you. I find my situation as it stands now with being sober has led to believe anything is possible. How bad do you want it ? Do you want it? How long will it take? Those things aren't as important as what is happening right in front of you. Does it scare you when your heart gets in the way?  I can only tell you that things change, people change and situations get better if you let them. Time is only a foot in the grave in my opinion,  I also have No right to say that. I can say how ever I am forever grateful to have what I have today. I really like the place I am right now, and I hope it only gets better from here on. Be present and remember when you think you have had enough and you can't handle it , breathe and she will open your eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment