Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Why You'd Want To Live Here ?

On the way home I rolled down the windows as I hit the 405, with a lump in my throat and tears forming slowly but surely it really hit me. I missed you, and i wasn't but maybe 15mins away from you. I think it is safe to say, these last two days have been a roller coaster ride to say the least. The mixed emotions, presents being unwrapped, hearts flutter and  fill until it seems they might burst. I felt all these things this week, and i wouldn't take any of them back. The short time we spent together was wonderful in every aspect, confusing as it is I know that our love still lingers and is still alive. When the time is right we will find our place again. I have thought intensely about our options, and I am just going to let this take its course. I love you with every ounce of my soul, and when your near I feel as if my feet will be lifted off the ground. The lump in my throat has subsided and I feel comfortable in the thought that you know I care for you very strongly. Your love will always live within me, and I hope your heart has a special place for my love. I will forever be grateful to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment