Saturday, December 10, 2011

Will You Still Love Me In December


Wow, today couldn't get any better. feeling a sense of love I haven't felt in years. The love of being alive today and grateful of every step I take in life. Woke up with a skip in my step today, due to the fact I had a great time last night at the David Bazan show. He truly is an amazing man, and has really helped me out in my recovery thus. I thought about you at the concert, thinking to myself how much you would have enjoyed it. Seeing other couples embracing each other while he played was a beautiful thing to see. I just wish I had your near to do the same.my heart aches some days when I can't have that feeling of being close to you, truly your warmth and love is missed. I just wanted to say that these things are still in reach in my eyes, it's just that first step that is scary. Today was a great day and things are getting better everyday, just needed to say that out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment