Saturday, December 17, 2011

With A Little Help From My Friends

About seven months ago, I was in a horrible place. Stuck on the couch with depression and very unhappy with the life I was living . I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel, I was really hopeless, In my mind I had lost everything that really mattered to me. Kelly had left and I had to face myself for the first time in a very long time. See I had become something I told myself I would never become, but unfortunately it caught up with me and I had to face the facts. I can tell you today is a different story entirely, I have found a new purpose for myself. For the first time in my life I feel alive, everything is a new experience and I enjoy every second of my day. When I was in that depressive state, I remember listening to this band everyday it seemed. I could really identify with the lead singers lyrics. So for what it's worth , these guys really helped me out when things seemed to be at there worse. Anyone who is in the down in outs, trust me if you find that certain something that can make you happy, run with it and never let it go. It took me along time to see what I was doing to myself and others, and I can say now things have gotten a 100% better. I am just grateful to be alive today and that's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment