Monday, January 2, 2012

As Soon As Forever Is Through, I’ll Be Over You.

Welcome change, welcome the thought of how things can be different if you let them. When I decided to change my out look and position on life, i did so kicking and screaming. When i finally realized that I must change or else, that's when things got a lot better. honesty is the cornerstone of trust, when i began trusting myself I could finally be honest with myself. Not knowing that i could be happy if i just let myself in on my self . Confused much ? yeah me too... any way I always felt like I didn't deserve to be happy, but now i Know i deserve it. Everyone deserves to find that certain thing that makes them Happy, whether it is a person or hobby or life it's self. I have become extremely sensitive over the past months, getting in touch with feelings that have been buried fro years. I am grateful to actually be able to express these feelings when the time is present. I don't know where I am going with this, just felt like ranting for a second. Things have been really good lately , and I must say if you want it badly enough , you will be surprised to see the outcome of your wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment